Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Bakersfield Video

  1. #11
    crown-of-thorns
    Guest crown-of-thorns's Avatar

    Post

    Great video! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Here is a link where you can save the video's from YouTube.
    http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A//keepvid.com/

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally got to hear this song! yeah! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Awesome...I can't wait to see the guys in Oct...I miss the hell out of them! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Jnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great song!! i just found bakersfield this morning and was about to post, I geuss you beat me to it!

    I just bought my tickets to the Norfolk,Va show in October, I was already excited about it but now I cant wait!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Song! I have been waiting to hear this one for a while! Every new song just keeps getting better and better. I also love "A Diamond in the Rough" as well. The new direction the band is heading is just perfect. Thanks!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member radams's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Punkrocker9143's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man this video brings back some memorys from the January 3rd Show this year the HOB in Anaheim haha

  7. #17
    Inactive Member deadliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2005
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sick Boys at Red Rocks is now up.....

    YouTube - Sick Boys

  8. #18
    Inactive Member mikenessium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which show is this? Who have a tracklist?

  9. #19
    L U D E B O Y
    Guest L U D E B O Y's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the great footage you all. Keep em' coming. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 24, 2006 10:42 PM: Message edited by: L U D E B O Y ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member deadliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2005
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mommy's Little Monster at Red Rocks....

    YouTube - mommies little monster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •